MQL stands for MetaQuotes Language, which is Forex Trading Automation Programming language written in C++.
MQL is developed in 2005 by MetaQuotes Software. MQL is the inbuilt Facility with MetaTrader Software. This MetaTrader Software is used for electronic foreign exchange trading worldwide. It has both of the modules Client and Severs.
Client Module of MetaTrader Software is used by Retail Trader and Server Module is used by Forex Brokers.
MetaTrader Software has Two Major Versions MT4 | MT5
That's why MetaQuotes Language also has two Versions MQL4 and MQL5
Start Learning MQL
If you want to learn MQL. you should probably start from MQL4. because it is easy to learn and implement the Forex Trading Logics.
After that, you should start your MQL5 coding journey.
MQL4 is a similar syntax to "C++". If you are familiar with the syntax of C++ then It makes advantageous to you.
Topics for Learning MQL4
- Basic "Hello World Program" Execution
- Introduction of MQL Script and use of Comments in MQL
- Variables in MQL
- DataTypes in MQL
- Operators in MQL
- Decision Making (Conditional) Statements such as IF, IF-ELSE, SWITCH statement
- Iteration Statements like, For and While Loop
- Functions and Pre-Defined Function Introductions
- User-Defined Functions
- Market and Order Functions
- Use of Pre-Defined Technical Indicators like, MACD, RSI, ADX, etc
- Introduction of Expert Advisors
- Creation of Indicators
- Implementations of Trading Strategies.
- Expert Advisor Optimization
- Hosting a Trading VPS
#Forex #Trading #MQL #Best #Knowledge #KHOPADI #latest #MetaQuotes